Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sculpy!

I've been getting mucky tonight making some heart beads out of sculpy, I'll try painting them tomorrow. Lots of fun. Then I got tired and silly and made a creepy finger wearing a ring. We'll see what that ends up like...heehee. Show you later. Also I've been checking out some of the one heart one world contest entries, so many gorgeous creations. I think I might join tomorrow, its a bit late but you are allowed to enter until Feb 8th I believe. Going to bed now, good night.

4 comments:

  1. wow you have some lovely stuff on your blog.#
    You should definately join in the OWOH event.. tell me when you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jewelry. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and enter the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jewelry. Thanks for stopping by and entering my OHOW giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jewelry is beautiful. Thank you for stopping by. I bet the hearts turned out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete