Monday, January 25, 2010

I've got the Blues but its not so bad.

I was at the local bead shop the other day and found a lovely assortment of blue glass beads, and replenished my silver findings. Then the next day at work someone requested that I pick up a going away gift for a coworker who is leaving us to move on to more hours and more pay elsewhere. So I decided to make her a bracelet instead; she loved it and recommended I contact a friend of hers who runs a beauty shop (called something like mud and honey I'll have to get the details from her) downtown and is looking for some jewelry makers to sell their creations in her space. The bracelet was silver and blue with a toggle clasp, I liked it so much I had to make another one nearly the same with a lobster claw clasp and extender instead so that it will fit a variety of wrists. I'll post some pictures when my camera battery is found and charged. Now we can both have the blues when she is gone.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I'll be waiting to see the bracelet photos:)
    Have a great week!
    AnaIsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice to have a comment:) Take Care, Trianna.

    ReplyDelete