Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Junk it...

I don't know if you've seen that movie called Mystery men but in it was a woman who said Junk it in a memorable way. I loved that movie. I was watching hoarders the other day and couldn't resist getting up and cleaning and organizing and I've been at it for days now. My teenagers have been my semi willing accomplices in Junking things. The dust has been flying and I've got to say the house is much cleaner than its been in a while. I love Mr. Clean magic erasers they work great. I'm sorry I haven't been blogging very much lately what with my camera stolen and all the cleaning, organizing and junking we have been up to. I'm going to try to get into a more regular routine and blog every other day at least even if all I've got to talk about is cleaning. What are you all up to lately? Done any spring cleaning?

1 comment:

  1. I can't seem to get the energy to get started. Might be because we really need to move and it is so much easier to clean when all the furniture is gone.

    ReplyDelete